Sunday, February 3, 2013

A book by me • Road to Heaven


I wrote Road to Heaven during one of the roughest times in my life in an attempt to see if I was wrong about what I consider basic Christian principles.

I find that Christians seem to pick and choose what we call basics of our Christian life. We forget that we are to follow all the ways God has given us. God gave us HIS Son Jesus who should be our example on how we live and act. So in a small attempt to cover the overall basics of what I feel a Christian should be trying to live like I came up with the principles that the Bible has given us in this book.

It is far from a complete guide. This is more of a pointer to get everyone reading scripture and doing what we are taught by God.

My prayer is that after reading this book your heart will have a new desire to serve God and live in every way we are given to live by our Lord and Savior
.
All profit from this book goes to support MinistryNews.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment